REGISTRATION NOW OPEN
Already confirmed your booth space with FENCETECH Exhibitors support? Then get registered and be sure to join us as we unite FENCETECH with METALfab in a single location for a second year. This collaboration between the AFA and the National Ornamental and Miscellaneous Metals Association (NOMMA) brings two complimentary industries together for an epic 4 days in Phoenix, Arizona, with bigger, better opportunities for building connections, professional development and industry knowledge.
The FENCETECH-METALfab show floor is the ideal venue for new product launches and market expansion, with more than 300 companies exhibiting each year. Attendees include well-regarded industry influencers who are on the front-line of innovation, adopting new techniques, tools and materials first.
Need help registering?
Contact CompuSystems by phone at 855-326-4495 or 224-563-3117 or email FENCETECH-METALfab@compusystems.com.
Seize this special opportunity to connect with purchasers and decision makers.
1. Reach a gathering of fencing and ornamental and miscellaneous metals professionals that’s 4,500+ strong, and the industry’s largest.
2. Tell the story of your latest product, innovation or solution to professionals looking for new ways to optimize efficiency and profits.
3. Gain access to influential industry leaders who visit the FENCETECH show floor in search of fresh ideas and innovations to share.
4. Attend industry meetings during FENCETECH alongside premier fence companies and installers from across the nation.
Ready for full details and pricing?
Platinum/Gold/Silver Sponsors Only
- Monday, February 05, 2018: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Tuesday, February 06, 2018: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Within Booth Space Only
- Wednesday, February 07, 2018: 8:00 AM – 1:00 PM
Wednesday, February 07, 2018
- 2:00 PM – 6:00 PM
Thursday, February 08, 2018
- 11:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Friday, February 09, 2018
- 11:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Friday, February 09, 2018
- 3:00 PM – 10:00 PM
Freeman will begin returning empty containers once aisle carpet is removed
INSURANCE REQUIRED FOR EXHIBITORS
All exhibitors are required to have general liability coverage from an insurance company in good standing, with minimum policy limits of $1,000,000 per occurrence and $2,000,000 aggregate.
This insurance must be in force during the lease dates of the event, February 4-10, 2018, with American Fence Association (6404 International Parkway, Suite 2250-A Plano, TX 75093) as the certificate holder and as additional insured.
Please forward your proof of insurance to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Buy for just $84 from our partner Rainprotection.net:
If you are not located in the United States, please enter the following for company address and phone number: 100 N 3rd St, Phoenix, AZ 85004, (800) 528-7975.
Additional Recommended Insurance
Rainprotection.net also offers affordable short term equipment/display insurance. All exhibitors are strongly urged to obtain full-coverage temporary insurance for their merchandise and displays while in transit and while at the exposition.