Blue Ribbon Companies
Blue Ribbon Company: The Standard of Excellence
As part of AFA’s commitment to Setting the Standard of Excellence, the association has launched the Blue Ribbon Company program.
Blue Ribbon Companies are those AFA companies that demonstrate the highest ethical and professional standards in our industry and that are actively engaged for the advancement of the profession. The designation as a Blue Ribbon Company gives you a clear path to differentiate your business from others in the industry, including use of the logo on your website and in print. Blue Ribbon Companies will be recognized annually at FENCETECH.
Prospective Blue Ribbon Companies must meet four mandatory requirements and at least three additional qualifiers.
The mandatory requirements are:
- Minimum of the last three unbroken years AFA membership.
- Agrees to adhere to the AFA Code of Ethics.
- Must be a licensed fence business (if applicable) in your state. A business is defined as someone who is actively engaged in the fence industry on a daily basis as the main business of the company.
- Minimum of Five Years active and current involvement in the fence industry.
The additional qualifiers prospective companies can meet are:
- Have a Certified Automatic Gate Operator Installer (CAGOI) on staff (must be currently certified)
- Have a Certified Automatic Gate System Designer (CAGSD) on staff (must be currently certified).
- Have a Certified Fence Professional (CFP) on staff (must be currently certified).
- Attended FENCETECH for the last two years.
- Current employee who has completed a Fence Installation School, Sales Training School, Operator Installer School or Automated Gate Systems Designer School.
- Have received AFA awards or recognition as a business within local community.
- Have contributed to community or charitable projects.
- Have participated in AFA Mission or Chapter projects.
- Employee has served as Chapter Officer or Director within the last five (5) years.
- Employee has served as an AFA Committee member within the last three (3) years.
- Employee has served as an AFA Young Fence Professional Committee member.
Congratulations to the approved Blue Ribbon Companies:
- AAA Inc./Anzalone Fence Co.
South Hackensack, NJ
- Abbey Fence and Deck Company, Baltimore, MD
- Accent Fence Inc., Lawrenceville, GA
- Acme Fence Company, Inc., Grandview, MO
- Aji Fence LTD, Denver, CO
- Allenfarm Fence Company, Inc., Hermon, ME
- Allied Fence Company, Dallas, TX
- AutoGate Electric, Springfield, VA
- B & T Fencing, Inc., Tallahassee, FL
- Benton Fence & Deck, Inc., Alexander, AR
- Black Eagle Fence, Inc., Loveland, CO
- Bohnenstiehl Electric, Inc., Jefferson, LA
- Boyd Fence & Welding, Abilene, TX
- Calhoun Fence, Inc., Richland, MS
- CFC Fences & Decks, Provo, UT
- Fence & Deck Connection, Millersville, MD
- Fence Consultants of West Michigan, Grand Rapids, MI
- Fence Factory, Ventura, CA
- Freeman Fence, Inc., Brookfield, IL
- Gaston Fence Co., Inc., Dallas, NC
- Guardian Fence Suppliers of S.C., Inc., Columbia, NC
- Hoover Fence Company, Newton Falls, OH
- Jefcoat Fence Co. Inc., Pearl, MS
- Lemke Fence, Jefferson, WI
- Maner Builders Supply Co., Augusta, GA
- Milestone Fence LLC, Mishawaka, IN
- Miller Fence Co., Worchester, MA
- Modern Fence & Supply, Springdale, AR
- O. Jay Fence Company, Inc., Birmingham, AL
- Pacific Fence & Wire, Co., Clackamas, OR
- Peerless Fence, West Chicago, IL
- Phillips Automated Gate Service & Fence Co., Atoka, TN
- Premier Fence, LLC, Canton, MA
- Qual Line Fence Co., Waunakee, WI
- Robinson Fence, Springfield, MO
- Security Fence, Inc., Cookeville, TN
- Taylor Fence Company, Colorado Springs, CO
- Town & Country Fence Co., Inc. Pierce, CO.
- Town & Country Fence Co. of Oregon, Clackamas, OR
- Tri-City Fence Co., Vallejo, CA
- Triple B Construction & Fence Co., Inc., Vacherie, LA