SAVE THE DATE FOR FENCETECH 2019
Mark your calendars for March 13-16, 2019. (Exhibit Dates: March 15 – 16, 2019) FENCETECH will be held in Indianapolis, IN. FENCETECH will feature top-notch education, technology, networking opportunities and exhibitors for the best trade show in the industry.
2019 Booth Draw
Booth draw for FENCETECH 2019 will begin April 2nd. Exhibitors will be sent an email with a specific date and time of their appointment. In the meantime, take a look at the Exhibit Hall layout to determine what booths you may want before AFA contacts you during the booth draw.
Exhibit Hall Layout
2019 SHOW HOURS
- Friday, March 15, 2019 10:15AM – 6:00PM
- Saturday, March 16, 2019 10:00AM – 3:00PM
4 BENEFITS OF EXHIBITING
Seize this special opportunity to connect with purchasers and decision makers.
1. Reach a gathering of fencing and ornamental and miscellaneous metals professionals that’s 4,500+ strong, and the industry’s largest.
2. Tell the story of your latest product, innovation or solution to professionals looking for new ways to optimize efficiency and profits.
3. Gain access to influential industry leaders who visit the FENCETECH show floor in search of fresh ideas and innovations to share.
4. Attend industry meetings during FENCETECH alongside premier fence companies and installers from across the nation.
Ready for full details and pricing?
WHY ATTEND FENCETECH?
SCAM ALERT: FENCETECH 2018 ATTENDEE LIST
Please be aware that the FENCETECH 2018 attendee list is not available for purchase from any third-party service. Only the American Fence Association can provide access to this list.
If you receive an offer by email to purchase a list of FENCETECH attendees, it is fraudulent. Please report it immediately to Jacqui Lopez at FENCETECH@americanfenceassociation.com.
Unfortunately, high-profile events like FENCETECH attract more than industry professionals. They also attract the attention of scammers. Your assistance can help us stop them. We value our professional relationship with you and appreciate your help. Thank you!