|50% deposit due||June 1, 2020|
|Full balance due||October 1, 2020|
|AFA sponsor headquarter hotel benefit deadline||December 7, 2020|
|Exhibitor Product Description/Categories for The Voice
(FENCETECH/METALfab on-site conference guide) due
|December 11, 2020|
|Certificate of Insurance (COI) due||January 22, 2021|
|Exhibitor Appointed Contractor (EAC) due||January 22, 2021|
|Advance Warehouse Freight Receiving begins||January 25, 2021|
|Lead Retrieval early ordering deadline due to ATS||January 29, 2021|
|Freeman Discount Price deadline||February 1, 2021|
|Advance Warehouse Freight Receiving ends||February 12, 2021|
|Show Site Freight Receiving begins||February 22, 2021|
Important Forms and Links
- Exhibitor Service Kit
- Online Freeman Ordering
- Frequently requested forms & services:
- Exhibitor Appointed Contractor (EAC) Form – Online by December 31, 2020
- Audio/Visual Order Form – Online by December 31, 2020
- Electrical Order Form – Page 83 of Exhibitor Service Kit
- Food & Beverage/Catering Order Form – Page 81 of Exhibitor Service Kit
- Lead Retrieval Order Form – Page 90 of Exhibitor Service Kit
- Meeting Space Request Form
- Shipping Labels
- Advance Warehouse Mailing Labels – Delivery window: January 25 – February 12, 2021 ONLY – Page 22 of Exhibitor Service Kit
- Show Site Mailing Labels – Delivery window begins (CANNOT ARRIVE BEFORE): February 22, 2021 – Page 23 of Exhibitor Service Kit
- Booth Personnel Registration: Initial Booth Personnel Registration emails were sent on October 30, 2020 from American Tradeshow Services, FENCETECH’s official registration company. This email provides the information to register your booth personnel and invite potential customers to the tradeshow. If you have not received this email, please contact FENCETECH@americanfenceassociation.com.
INSURANCE IS REQUIRED FOR EXHIBITORS
All exhibitors are required to have general liability coverage from an insurance company in good standing, with minimum policy limits of $1,000,000 per occurrence and $2,000,000 aggregate.
This insurance must be in force during the lease dates of the event, February 20-26, 2021, with American Fence Association (New address: 4100 International Parkway, Suite 2400, Carrollton, TX 75007) as the certificate holder and as additional insured.
Please forward your proof of insurance to: email@example.com.
Buy for just $84 from our partner Rainprotection Insurance Solutions.
*If you are not located in the United States, please enter the following for company address and phone number: 201 5th Ave S, Nashville, TN 37203, (615) 401-1400.
Exhibit Dates & Hours:
Wednesday, February 24: 12:00 PM – 5:00 PM
Thursday, February 25: 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Friday, February 26: 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM
$23 per square foot (AFA Members)
$26 per square foot (AFA Non-members)
Monday, February 22: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM (Platinum/Gold/Silver Sponsors Only)
Tuesday, February 23: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM (All exhibitors, crates must be tagged by 5:00 PM)
Wednesday, February 24: 8:00 AM – 10:00 AM (Final setup within booth space only)
Friday, February 26: 2:00 PM – 7:00 PM
Empty containers will be returned once aisle carpeting has been removed.