4 Benefits of Being an Exhibitor at FENCETECH
Seize this special opportunity to connect with purchasers and decision makers.
Ready for full details and pricing?
- Reach a gathering of fencing and ornamental and miscellaneous metals professionals that’s 7,000+ strong, and the industry’s largest.
- Tell the story of your latest product, innovation or solution to professionals looking for new ways to optimize efficiency and profits.
- Gain access to influential industry leaders who visit the FENCETECH show floor in search of fresh ideas and innovations to share.
- Attend industry meetings during FENCETECH alongside premier fence companies and installers from across the nation.
Exhibitor Contract Sponsor Contract
Exhibiting at FENCETECH
- Exhibiting at FENCETECH
Already confirmed your booth space with FENCETECH Exhibitors support? Then get registered and be sure to join us as we unite FENCETECH with METALfab and IDAExpo in a single location for the first year. This collaboration between the AFA, the National Ornamental and Miscellaneous Metals Association (NOMMA) and the International Door Association brings three complimentary industries together for an epic 4 days in Indianapolis, Indiana, with 3x as many opportunities for building connections, professional development and industry knowledge.
The FENCETECH, METALfab and IDAExpo show floor is the ideal venue for new product launches and market expansion, with more than 300 companies exhibiting each year. Attendees include well-regarded industry influencers who are on the front-line of innovation, adopting new techniques, tools and materials first.
Requirements & Forms
- Dates & Deadlines
- Freeman Service Kit & Information (start here first)
- Online Freeman Ordering
- A/V Order Form
- Lead Retrieval Order Form
- Exhibitor Appointed Contractor (EAC) Form
- Booth Personnel Registration - sent via email by December 4, 2018
- Shipping Labels
Additional Information Exhibitor Product Description/Categories for The Voice (FENCETECH on-site conference guide) due January 10, 2019 – due to AFA Ad Sumissions for The Voice (FENCETECH on-site conference guide) due January 16, 2019 – due to Naylor Certificate of Insurance (COI) due February 1, 2019 – due to AFA Exhibitor Appointed Contractor (EAC) form due February 1, 2019 – due to AFA Advance Freight Receiving begins February 11, 2019 Lead Retrieval early ordering deadline before February 15, 2019 – due to ATS Freeman Discount Price deadline February 19, 2019 Advance Freight deadline March 5, 2019 Booth Personnel Registration deadline TBA Show Site Freight Receiving begins March 12, 2019Buy Insurance
Insurance is Required for Exhibitors
All exhibitors are required to have general liability coverage from an insurance company in good standing, with minimum policy limits of $1,000,000 per occurrence and $2,000,000 aggregate.
This insurance must be in force during the lease dates of the event, March 12-16, 2019, with American Fence Association (6404 International Parkway, Suite 2250-A Plano, TX 75093) as the certificate holder and as additional insured.
Please forward your proof of insurance to: email@example.com.
Buy for just $84 from our partner Rainprotection.
*If you are not located in the United States, please enter the following for company address and phone number: 100 S Capitol Ave, Indianapolis, IN 46225, (317) 262-3400.
Additional Recommended Insurance
Rainprotection also offers affordable short term equipment/display insurance. All exhibitors are strongly urged to obtain full-coverage temporary insurance for their merchandise and displays while in transit and while at the exposition.
- Fri, March 15, 2019: 10:15 AM – 6:00 PM
- Sat, March 16, 2019: 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- Tues, March 12, 2019: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wed, March 13, 2019: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thur, March 14, 2019: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Crates must be removed from the floor before Thur, March 14, 5:00 PM
- Sat, March 16, 2019, 3:00 PM - 9:00 PM
- Freeman will begin returning empty containers once aisle carpet is removed