ALL fence company employees, sub-contractors and their families are invited!
(See bottom for Directions)
SPACE IS LIMITED TO THE FIRST 60 PEOPLE!!!!
Campers welcome Friday and Saturday nights (primitive camping). Please bring your own food to grill out on the fire. If you don’t camp, come early and bring a picnic lunch. NO PETS, PLEASE!!!
Bring your own tube, raft or canoe; arrive no later than noon to allow time for inflating. There is NO place to rent tubes. You must bring your own! River float begins at 1:30. Burgers and ‘dogs on the deck after the float provided by the CFA.
CODE OF CONDUCT FOR THE WEEKEND:
- It is expected that you will maintain a clean space and clean up all trash that you bring in or produce.
- There will be no pets of any kind allowed on the premises. NONE!
- No use or possession of ILLEGAL DRUGS
- No WEAPONS allowed
- This is a FAMILY FRIENDLY EVENT; MUSIC CHOICES AND VOLUME OF PLAY should be considered.
- If your work supervisor is not present, you must have them submit the registration form on your behalf, and sign authorizing your unsupervised attendance at the event.
Bring your own Beverages (cans preferred). (If you bring bottled beverages, please take your empties with you when you leave!)
Off Hwy 58 West of Galax on Road #4939 Lot #41
rom Greensboro - take business 40W to 52N in Winston Salem, go towards Mt Airy and get on 77N and you will go up the mountain towards VA. Take exit 14 - Galax/ Hillsville and go to bottom of ramp and make a left at light towards Galax onto Hwy 58. Stay straight all the way through Galax and roughly 6 miles out of town you will cross a VERY large concrete bridge "That's the New River". Once you cross the bridge you will need to take the 3rd road on the right and follow down the hill to camping area. Stay left on the road and our lot is #41 on the right hand side. You will see two buildings there with blue metal roofs. You have arrived....
From Charlotte - take 77N and follow the above directions.
From Raleigh - take 40W to business 40 and be sure to stay on business 40 even past Greensboro airport exit and follow the above directions.
Questions on directions please call Brad Powell at 704-490-9209 or email firstname.lastname@example.org