Owners, upper-level management, and next-generation owners of fence contracting businesses
- Marketing, Advertising, and Sales
- Estimating and Bidding
- Insurance and Legal Issues
- Accounting and Corporate Structure
- OSHA Compliance and Safety Management
- UL 325 and ASTM F2200
For more information on the CFC program, please click here.
Sales staff, operations and project managers, and anyone dedicated to the design and configuration of an automated gate system
- UL 325 for automated gate systems
- ASTM F2200 and an Introduction to M.U.T.C.D. - Manual on Uniform Traffic Control Devices
- Types of Gates
- Types of Gate Operators
- Introduction to Electrical Wiring
- Access Control Devices
- Vehicular Detection Systems
- Power Failure Options
- High Security Applications
- Site considerations
For more information on the CGAD program, please click here.
Installers, technicians, and servicers of automated gate systems; operations and project managers
- UL 325
- ASTM F2200
- Types of Gates and Operators
- Electrical Wiring and Testing
- Vehicle Detectors
- Telephone Entry
- Installation Best Practices
For more information on the CGAT program, please click here.
Managers, superintendents, and other employees responsible for or aspiring to overseeing day-to-day operations of fence contracting companies
- Building Team Members
- Cycle of Operations - Sales
- Cycle of Operations - Project Management
- Cycle of Operations - Installation
- Operations Manager Toolbox
For more information on the COM program, please click here.
FENCETECH attendees can add a certification application to their FENCETECH registration. Study materials are sent electronically following application approval.
Certification exams are offered in two separate blocks on Wednesday and Thursday. Candidates may test either day; candidates who test on Wednesday may return to retake exams on Thursday if needed.
All certification exams are administered through the Accreditation and Certification Institute (ACI).
Be the first to know when new FENCETECH updates are shared!